How to Post a Coupon/Daily DealLeave a Comment
1. Log in to your chamber’s website
2. Once you’re in the Member Menu, under the My Membership Information section, select Manage Page/Deals
3. Click Load Deals
5. Enter the date that the coupon should become active in the “start date” field
6. Choose one or more publishing options depending on the audience desired for the coupon/offer.
A. choosing “Web/Email Offers” means that it will be active on web/email coupons and offers available to consumers:
On the web search page, in the member directory, and on member traffic catcher pages
On emails and web postings
B. choosing “Include in Daily Deal Broadcast” means it will be included in the Daily Deals email and will be published on the organization’s website. Your deals will be reviewed and approved by the system administrator. However, to be approved for the Daily Deal broadcast email, it should be a GREAT Deal!
C. choosing “Member to Member” means it can be used in “member promotions and opportunities” emails and web notices
7. Enter a title for the coupon
8. Enter a description of the coupon/offer
9. Enter disclaimer info as desired. For instance, “one per customer” or “Valid on weekends only”
10. Checking the “Full Graphic Coupon” box indicates that an uploaded image will serve as the coupon. This is a requirement for coupons that are desired to be used in the printed coupon book. If this box is left unchecked, any image that is uploaded will be shrunk to fit in the upper left hand corner of the text coupon.
11. To upload an image, browse for and select the image
12. Click the “Continue” button